Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Day one at the new office was pretty unorganized. Not much instruction was given and most people were running around like chickens with their heads cut off! It was, however, a huge undertaking and I have to say that the people in charge of the transition did a good job. I don't envy them at all!



The drive went real well. I was nervous with the snow but the roads were just wet and traffic wasn't bad. Belinda Jensen tells me it's tomorrow that I should be worried about. Ugh....



Happy Birthday Caytie! I hope you are doing something fun tonight. Some green kool-aid and pickles perhaps? :)



The Irish in me would like to make up a fun Irish ditty for your entertainment but the working mom in me says just copy something off the internet and go to bed! here you go!

Legend of Saint Patrick
Good St. Patrick travelled far, to teach God's Holy Word And when he came to Erin's sod, a wondrous thing occurred. He plucked a shamrock from the earth and held it in His hand To symbolise the Trinity that all might understand. The first leaf for the Father And the second for the Son The third leaf for the Holy Spirit All three of them in one.

And on a lighter note:

The Mouse on the Barroom Floor
Some Guinness was spilled on the barroom floor when the pub was shut for the night. Out of his hole crept a wee brown mouse and stood in the pale moonlight. He lapped up the frothy brew from the floor, then back on his haunches he sat. And all night long you could hear him roar, 'Bring on the goddam cat!'


No comments: