Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Great Hat Caper

My son always seems to have this one hat on his head. The SAME hat! Since he doesn't seem to ever want to "change it up" I convinced him to participate in a poll. Please vote on your favorite hat using the voting buttons to the right. With your help maybe I can convince him to where the hat I like best! Choose wisely!





Hat #1



Hat #2













Hat #3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly I love the blog!!! You have given me the inspiration to create one too. And with my stories of my world...it could be long. I love it...keep writing or blogging what ever it is called. I will keep reading!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel! I hate to say it, but I like Hat #1! :) Love and Miss you guys! Happy New Year!
~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I like #3. I hope I chose correctly.
You will hve to read my blog soon, I have a great berit story to share. Ugh.